Saturday, May 28, 2011

THE END

One of my girls takes a bad tumble. I throw them both in the car and speed off to the Emergency Room, heart racing.  Swerving in and out of cars, I have to stop at a light.  I look up...

 

gawd. is someone warning me the apocalypse coming?  green light.  slam on the accelerator. another mile or so and another light.

 

I am totally panicked and the girls are screaming. Let me pull out my phone and jump online to hold my place at the ER. Hopefully someone who has a broken arm will not score a place in line in front of my daughter who is bleeding to death in the backseat of my car.

Both my girls are fine.

When I see these signs all over town I have to wonder. I am sure there is a perfectly good explanation and probably a genius idea behind them. However, maybe "they" should hire a better marketing team to clarify what that genius idea is exactly.

~SOS~

No comments:

Post a Comment