Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TEQUILA TUESDAY

I woke up early this morning with one goal: finish my final project for school. Turns out my kids had other ideas...

4am
wake up to hubby working on iPad
Punks wants milk
work on school project

615am
Little K wants milk
go to yoga

crazy cuban chats it up with me about doing my yoga in the morning so I can go out at night

realize the shirt I slept in that is now over my yoga top has last nights dinner and Little K spit up all over it.

7am
105* with 50% humidity.
start to sweat
crazy cuban "come on it not hot"
really start to sweat
"class is hard. it called exercise. fat belly in."
sweat pouring out of me
"what you doing? no water for you yet."
start to fling sweat when I bend over
"okay, party time. grab you water"
4 poses down, only 22 to go

830am
put on spit up shirt inside out.
run out of yoga. 
outside humidity feels like inside yoga room. awesome.
play frogger with crazy drivers of south florida
old man with really cool hat in big white caddie that cut me off->  2 points
old man swerving on two lane road while reading newspaper while driving->  -2 points

run in the door
kiss hubby goodbye
Punks in Little K's crib jumping on mattress inches from her head
Little K pooped. leaked onto mattress Punks is now jumping on.
Punks realizes this and throws herself out of crib forehead smashing my nose

1030am
work on project. write 5 words. change diaper. write half paragraph. fix food for Punks. write 9 more sentences. fix milk for Little K. repeat. repeat.

Punks draws on Little K with green pen
Little K thinks this is hilarious

wait on hold for 10 minutes to explain to AT&T why they screwed up our bill again

work on project
Little K on lap. type one handed.
Punks hanging off back choking my neck

1pm
write few more paragraphs. change diaper. few more paragraphs. fix Punks food. come back to Punks at mommy's computer with finger on delete button. -4 paragraphs. how did she even know where the delete button was?

wait on hold for 10 minutes to ask Direct TV why our receiver is out again

Little K screams
Punks is wrapping her head in a blanket

squeals.
pet duck in backyard
feed pet duck. glad he is back after dog nearly ate him for Easter brunch.

giggles.
Punks stripped Little K naked and covered her with baby butt cream
"MAMA MEEE CHANGE BEBE DIAPER!!"

nap time for both babies
shower
eat
work on project

3pm
girls awake
change diapers. snack.

Punks wants to dance.
Little K wants to be held. type paper one handed.
Punks rides dog like horse.
Punks rides mommy's leg like horse 
repeat. repeat. repeat.

squealing.
duck back again.
feed pet duck.

take computer outside 
dog chasing birds.
Punks chasing dog.
dog barking
girls squealing


baths
dinner

hubby home.
"What did my girls do today?"
where do I begin...?

doorbell. babysitter here.
my apologies the house looks like toys r us blew up.
"Punks must clean up ALL her toys before bed."

yeah right

Roccos Tacos: Taco Tuesday
 *ahem*
more like tequila Tuesday...



single goal for tomorrow? 
finish school project.
~SOS~

No comments:

Post a Comment