Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NAKED YOGA

While in class the other day I hear a few ladies talking about "naked yoga" 
Say what?
Apparently it is the new trend.
Maybe not so new in Greece? Brazil?

The images flood my head...
standing bow
downward dog
happy baby pose


just to name a few...

Where would you position yourself in the room??
front row?
back row?
middle?
depends on why your there?

When I get home I Google
OMG my eyes!
on my computer!
on the internet for everyone to see!

Who are these people?
Unfortunately, our imperfections become more magnified with age.
I certainly would not do naked yoga...
....some of these people are much older than me

I know it is the Yogi way to find peace in your mind, body and soul
not sure that I will ever find that much "peace" with my aging body
does that make me vain?
even so...

Punks walks in and I slam the top down on my computer
but I forgot to close the page... 

a few hours later...

The girls are playing in Little K's crib
I peek in on them
both are naked
and Punks...
is attempting to stand on her head

apparently Punks is a fan of naked yoga

me?

I think I will stick to Bikram Yoga
while the clothes are tiny, they still cover the parts that need covering...
~SOS~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment