Thursday, May 5, 2011

CALLING MR DUCK

Never take your eyes off of a 2 year old.  Punks can get into trouble in less than five seconds if she thinks nobody is looking. A few weeks ago I caught her drawing on the dog with pink highlighter. "Please don't draw on the dog" The Master Bedroom wall. "Punks! Don't draw on walls!" Then it was the chair in the playroom. "paper, paper paper! we draw on paper!" So, yesterday she draws on paper AND herself. This time with permanent marker.

why do small children like to draw on everything?

My little sister used to do that too. We had pretty scribbles all over the house.  On the walls. On the backs of doors. on tables, chairs.  She drew a flower and a heart on our wallpaper in the bathroom one day.  My mother was so mad. Yeah, so mad she didn't change the wall paper until this year.

so, how do you remove permanent marker?
wait it out?
a few friends made some suggestions
my favorite was to color it in like a tattoo
she could match her daddy

while I am thinking on this one, I tell her lets go outside for a few minutes
she grabs her sunglasses and her phone
wonder where she learned that...

"mama, I ha ha call duck"
she is calling duck?
"Punks, are you calling duck on the phone?"
"MAMA, ssshhhhhhhhh, I ha ha call duck!!"
"hi duck. come wi wi me in wimming pool"
"honey, ducks can't swim in swimming pools. they swim in lakes"
"MAMA, shhhhhhhh I talking to duck!!"
she shoots me an exasperated look

okay............

and...

If your wondering about the cute tank, you can find her on facebook, "Kara Made It"
All clothing is made with lots of love and apparently lots of sass

~SOS~

1 comment:

  1. I love it! :) She is a hoot!

    p.s. I put some extra sass in your new order... hope that doesn't get me in trouble! ;)

    ReplyDelete